Web Analytics

Poll

What other Arma mods do you play (or would you play)

Epoch
0 (0%)
Wasteland
0 (0%)
Kind of the hill
0 (0%)
Other (post what in reply)
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Anyone play EPOCH or other Arma mods?

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
Anyone play EPOCH or other Arma mods?
« on: April 29, 2017, 03:28:05 PM »
Vote on what you play/would play :D

If you vote other, please comment as well, to say what ;)

Offline merle dixon

• +1/-0
  • SAR Rescue Technician.
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone play EPOCH or other Arma mods?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 03:33:56 PM »
I would like Something Altis Lifesque or GTA 5 rp mod,otherwise something close to good ole DayZ I don't know of Wasteland though .

Offline yukihito23

• +8/-0
  • Arr your bases are berong to us.
    • View Profile
    • Made in Japan (MiJ)
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 03:39:33 PM »
Exile is good as the base system (especially, next version will come out with hunting aspect as well), if configured correctly, it would be able to make it very DayZ like by stripping out unneeded stuff.
Arr your bases are berong to us.

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2017, 07:17:25 PM »
Thanks guys, feedback appreciated!

I would like Something Altis Lifesque or GTA 5 rp mod,otherwise something close to good ole DayZ I don't know of Wasteland though .
Merle - so, more RP theme/style then?

Exile is good as the base system (especially, next version will come out with hunting aspect as well), if configured correctly, it would be able to make it very DayZ like by stripping out unneeded stuff.

Yukihito - Hmmm hunting will be cool... Will check to see when that release is due out.

I agree re: stripping things out too, I'd like something with more of a DayZ feel (wish they'd release the server files tbh!)... So less loot, more scavanging needed, less OP weapons or vehicles etc < Is that the sort of thing you meant too Yukihito23?

Offline yukihito23

• +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • Made in Japan (MiJ)
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2017, 11:39:47 PM »
Yukihito - Hmmm hunting will be cool... Will check to see when that release is due out.

I agree re: stripping things out too, I'd like something with more of a DayZ feel (wish they'd release the server files tbh!)... So less loot, more scavanging needed, less OP weapons or vehicles etc < Is that the sort of thing you meant too Yukihito23?

The Exile official mentions as below changelogs for the next update but there isn't any date yet as this will be the first update since the dev team has transitioned to new team members.
http://www.exilemod.com/topic/18551-preview-changelog/

and yes, I'm meaning as less loot, more scavenging, less OP weapons and vehicles, etc....

If you would be interested, and if there is an interest in something hardcore survival from your server folks, I can work with you on stripping out quite a lot of the player friendly features of Exile to get it to the point of matching a DayZ feel.

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2017, 01:04:19 AM »
I'm interested for sure and have just been working on something (before I saw your latest post!). Will have something ready for a preview V soon... and feedback/help with further tweaks very much welcome!

Cheers :D

Mike
Ps. Off to sleep shortly, late for me

The Exile official mentions as below changelogs for the next update but there isn't any date yet as this will be the first update since the dev team has transitioned to new team members.

and yes, I'm meaning as less loot, more scavenging, less OP weapons and vehicles, etc....

If you would be interested, and if there is an interest in something hardcore survival from your server folks, I can work with you on stripping out quite a lot of the player friendly features of Exile to get it to the point of matching a DayZ feel.

Offline yukihito23

• +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • Made in Japan (MiJ)
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2017, 01:16:22 AM »
I'm interested for sure and have just been working on something (before I saw your latest post!). Will have something ready for a preview V soon... and feedback/help with further tweaks very much welcome!

Mike

Give me a holler somehow somewhere when you be back at it and I'll share you my server files of what I have so far (around half stripped)

Offline merle dixon

• +1/-0
  • SAR Rescue Technician.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2017, 04:22:40 PM »
Though I wiould like something RPish as well installed in the game to be honest so it would be sort of rp/pve/pvp or rppve/pvp  sort of genre cause we don't want to reach miscreated levels that would be another boring slugfest.

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2017, 02:04:19 PM »
Awesome, will do! Am off to London for a few days shortly (business trip) but will give you a shout when I'm back.

So far I've made a little server with all loot spawns stripped right back and all weapons removed from traders (ammo is available, but not weapons... which must be looted and are very rare).

100% up for seeing what you're done too, it'd be really useful :)

Hope you're well,

Cheers for now!

Mike

Give me a holler somehow somewhere when you be back at it and I'll share you my server files of what I have so far (around half stripped)

Offline merle dixon

• +1/-0
  • SAR Rescue Technician.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2017, 10:35:35 AM »
Would like to ask we get also some rpish feeling?out of curiosity guys.

Offline 2yys

• Admin
  • +1008/-100
    • View Profile
    • The Restricted Gamerzz
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2017, 06:51:01 AM »
Sorry Merle what do u mean by rpish?
Would like to ask we get also some rpish feeling?out of curiosity guys.

Offline yukihito23

• +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • Made in Japan (MiJ)
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2017, 06:21:15 PM »
i think, roleplay.
the problem with roleplay would be such as there would have to be active admins on all the time to enforce it as i suppose as from a system level there is so much which can be locked down so people follow roleplay rules.

what kind of roleplay factor are you looking gor in specific?

One-Offf Donations

Your help keeps us going!

Donor Subscriptions (NEW!)

Monthly Subscribers make much better Lovers!

Subscribe Here

Teamspeak 3 Server

IP > ts3.petuniaserver.com

Recent

Discord

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 06, 2020, 05:30:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 2318
  • Total Topics: 407
  • Online Today: 18
  • Online Ever: 815
  • (January 22, 2020, 10:33:32 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 13