Web Analytics

Desynching

Offline Balamorf

• +1/-0
  • New Servivor
    • View Profile
Desynching
« on: February 07, 2017, 05:45:28 PM »
I have been getting a lot of DE synching issues lately.  Has anyone else been having the same issue?

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Desynching
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 11:34:16 AM »
Hey Balamorf, thanks for the post.

I've not noticed any but I've not been on that much. I can look into this though (helpful if other folks post too, so if you're reading this and have noticed desync, please do reply to this thread! When stuff gets reported, it helps us!)

Balamorf, was this on the Esseker or Tanoa server?

One last question, any trends you've noticed? (near big cities, only starting a while after logging in etc).

No worries if you don't know the answer to the above (except what map, that'd help me), but as much info as you can on the experience is great :)

Cheers!

I have been getting a lot of DE synching issues lately.  Has anyone else been having the same issue?

Offline Balamorf

• +1/-0
  • New Servivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 06:48:49 PM »
It happens on Tanoa.  I will try to pay attention to what I am doing and let you know if it happens more during certain functions.   Last couple nights we also noticed it was lagging pretty bad.  Not sure if it is related or not.  This seemed to really happen after 11:00 cst.

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 08:13:16 PM »
Okay cool, thanks for the info.

I'll try to figure out what's going on :) If you do spot any trends, post here and let me know.

Cheers!

It happens on Tanoa.  I will try to pay attention to what I am doing and let you know if it happens more during certain functions.   Last couple nights we also noticed it was lagging pretty bad.  Not sure if it is related or not.  This seemed to really happen after 11:00 cst.

One-Offf Donations

Your help keeps us going!

Donor Subscriptions (NEW!)

Monthly Subscribers make much better Lovers!

Subscribe Here

Teamspeak 3 Server

IP > ts3.petuniaserver.com

Recent

Discord

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 06, 2020, 05:47:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 2318
  • Total Topics: 407
  • Online Today: 18
  • Online Ever: 815
  • (January 22, 2020, 10:33:32 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 13