Web Analytics

Sever suggestion - Reborn Exile, Tanoa

Offline Lemley25

• +1/-0
  • Friendly Survivor
    • View Profile
Sever suggestion - Reborn Exile, Tanoa
« on: November 27, 2016, 07:38:00 PM »
My suggestion is that you add repelling script so players can repel from the helicopters. This would add easier ways to do missions, as the heli wouldn't have to land to drop off people and risk getting shot at. Also would almost force players to put roofs on their bases so someone just cannot repel in.

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Sever suggestion - Reborn Exile, Tanoa
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 12:34:52 AM »
Sounds like a great idea!

Sorry for the delayed response btw. I'll get onto this and we'll add it soon ;)

My suggestion is that you add repelling script so players can repel from the helicopters. This would add easier ways to do missions, as the heli wouldn't have to land to drop off people and risk getting shot at. Also would almost force players to put roofs on their bases so someone just cannot repel in.

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 12:43:20 AM »
Done! I've added repelling to both Esseker & Tanoa. I'm rebooting Esseker now to test, however people are playing on Tanoa at the moment, but I've set it so that it will automatically be activated on reboot ;)

Offline Lemley25

• +1/-0
  • Friendly Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 08:03:26 PM »
Awesome, thank you much! It works! Only a few issues with it, but there is away around them if players do the right thing. For example... If chopper is descending and a player repels, that repelling player will hit the rotors and the helicopter will go down because the rotors break, but completely avoidable as long as the players do it correctly.

Offline The1DonMega

• One Bad Mother Fucker
  • +1/-0
  • New Servivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 06:05:07 PM »
I would love the addition of Frith's Ruin mod. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=766707192 In order to increase immersion of the lore.  Would be total tits if all characters on server where switched out with these types of tattered clothes.  This would be applicable to the Esseker server as well. Thanks for your time in reading this. 
I want you to be nice until it's time to not be nice.

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 10:19:16 PM »
Cool :D Glad you like it!

You're right about that issue, no real way to code a solution I don't think as would have to involve godmode and that'd be OP :D

Hopefully folks figure out the issues lol

Awesome, thank you much! It works! Only a few issues with it, but there is away around them if players do the right thing. For example... If chopper is descending and a player repels, that repelling player will hit the rotors and the helicopter will go down because the rotors break, but completely avoidable as long as the players do it correctly.

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2016, 10:20:10 PM »
Ooooo shit! I like those :D

I wonder... Hmmm leave it with me. IF we do it, it'll mean clients need to download it as well, but leave it with me, will look into it :)

I would love the addition of Frith's Ruin mod. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=766707192 In order to increase immersion of the lore.  Would be total tits if all characters on server where switched out with these types of tattered clothes.  This would be applicable to the Esseker server as well. Thanks for your time in reading this.

One-Offf Donations

Your help keeps us going!

Donor Subscriptions (NEW!)

Monthly Subscribers make much better Lovers!

Subscribe Here

Teamspeak 3 Server

IP > ts3.petuniaserver.com

Recent

Discord

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 2317
  • Total Topics: 408
  • Online Today: 12
  • Online Ever: 69
  • (June 22, 2014, 07:48:41 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 3