Web Analytics

Mission Impossible

Offline omni

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Mission Impossible
« on: February 21, 2016, 07:39:49 AM »
Hi guys. So I don't know if you've guys been on Exile Australia yet, but it's pretty freaking hard. The AI's are ridiculous when it comes to aiming. I tried to do a mission tonight, and got taken out almost every time I poked my head out to take a shot. It was headshots from 850 meters away. I don't know if it was just me off my game, but I couldn't even see the AI's because they were so far off, and yet they could see me and lay waste to me. Unfortunately, I lost my weapon and my procured TWS scope because I couldn't get back to my body in time the last time I died. The AI armed vehicle was pretty much camping my body and every time I got within 500 meters, it was "bye-bye" to me. I think it'll nice to actually finish a mission, and not get taken out by AI's with 7.62 and 5.56 rounds from more than 600 meters away. There were a few new players on, and they didn't take a liking to the AI's either. So if I may ask, can we tone down the aimbot on these dudes? Also, can we get more traders and spawn points spread throughout the map. Kind of sucks when you die and the nearest trader is 13km away on the other side of the map. LOL. I know you've been busy with the LIFE server Mike, so I won't ask too much, but whenever you have time, just take my request into consideration. Thanks.

Offline 2yys

• Admin
  • +1008/-100
    • View Profile
    • The Restricted Gamerzz
Re: Mission Impossible
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 05:03:07 PM »
We will look into this Omni, The missions are kinda OP! Should be able to tone them down some what.

One-Offf Donations

Your help keeps us going!

Donor Subscriptions (NEW!)

Monthly Subscribers make much better Lovers!

Subscribe Here

Teamspeak 3 Server

IP > ts3.petuniaserver.com

Recent

Discord

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 28, 2020, 02:18:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 2318
  • Total Topics: 407
  • Online Today: 20
  • Online Ever: 815
  • (January 22, 2020, 10:33:32 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 11