Web Analytics

Petunia Australia Exile - Fucking big map anyone?

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
Petunia Australia Exile - Fucking big map anyone?
« on: January 19, 2016, 11:17:42 PM »
So - Deathpar and 2yys and I have been working on some tweaks... Exile Australia!

Deathpar has been kind enough to help a lot, adding trader positions and various exile-related stuff to the Australia map.

I've now added 2 types of server-side missions and zombies.

All that really remains is to finish the traders, integrate some of the mods and we're good to go!

As a taste of what's to come - does this image remind you of TV shows? :D (and yes, only cops can open prison doors... we'll have a group of players elevated to Cops - might be admins, might be players too - we'll see :D)

POST HERE IF YOU WANT THIS TO HAPPEN :D

Big thanks
to 2yys for being a star tester and to Deathpar for all his help porting Exile over :D
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 06:28:43 PM by Mike »

Offline 2yys

• Admin
  • +1008/-100
    • View Profile
    • The Restricted Gamerzz
Re: Petunia Australia Exile - Fucking big map anyone?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 12:17:34 AM »
I love the pic!! lets bring it!

Offline merle dixon

• +1/-0
  • SAR Rescue Technician.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 09:10:59 AM »
Yup I am in SAR will be there :)lets do this!

Offline KriGlo

• +0/-0
  • New Servivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 11:52:32 PM »
Don't know if this is already up and running or left to die, but
me and my two teammates will be there!
Sounds and looks good! ;D

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2016, 03:43:04 PM »
This is an old thread and the server isn't up anymore :( HOWEVER...

Since we have a bit of capacity on the dedicated server box at the moment, we are looking for ideas for other stuff to host. That could be more Arma stuff (Exile or other), or even something else.

Re: Australia, happy to set something up if it's wanted :) Because it'd take a bit of sorting (we like to make our servers fun so tend to do some stuff to make them fun), really would be cool to know there'd be a min of, say, 7 or 8 players interested - Just so we know it's likely to take off :)

Always feel free to start polls on the forums too, if you want to see if others are interested etc - We really like it when people do that as helps us to judge what folks want!

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2016, 03:45:38 PM »
Also - check out this thread :)

http://www.petuniaserver.com/forums/server-news/what-other-games-should-we-host-(anything!)/msg6083

Offline KriGlo

• +0/-0
  • New Servivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2016, 08:30:05 PM »

Since we have a bit of capacity on the dedicated server box at the moment, we are looking for ideas for other stuff to host. That could be more Arma stuff (Exile or other), or even something else.

Re: Australia, happy to set something up if it's wanted :) Because it'd take a bit of sorting (we like to make our servers fun so tend to do some stuff to make them fun), really would be cool to know there'd be a min of, say, 7 or 8 players interested - Just so we know it's likely to take off :)

Always feel free to start polls on the forums too, if you want to see if others are interested etc - We really like it when people do that as helps us to judge what folks want!

Well, you can count us in. We are 3 guys btw :)

Will post on different medias, maybe get a few guys in as well. Too bad we were a little late to join the whole Australia mod you guys hosted.

Never heard of it before I browsed through your forums  :-\

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2016, 01:16:15 PM »
Thanks for the reply :)

Wellllll...... it's never TOOOO late. If there's enough interest, we can revive it (though we had some complaints from someone about repackaging certain mods, so will approach the dev a little differently lol).

If I get a moment, I'll make a thread for what we should do next Arma-wise (or feel free to make a poll too if you like - everyone has the ability to create polls/votes on the forums, once registered :) )

Will post on different medias, maybe get a few guys in as well. Too bad we were a little late to join the whole Australia mod you guys hosted.

Offline KriGlo

• +0/-0
  • New Servivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2016, 08:00:13 PM »

Wellllll...... it's never TOOOO late. If there's enough interest, we can revive it (though we had some complaints from someone about repackaging certain mods, so will approach the dev a little differently lol).

If I get a moment, I'll make a thread for what we should do next Arma-wise (or feel free to make a poll too if you like - everyone has the ability to create polls/votes on the forums, once registered :) )

Cool, whatever you decide, we will be there  8)
You guys have been of so much help, we will stand by your side  ;D

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2016, 10:13:22 PM »

Sorry for the late replies on the forum from me recently, was very busy in the run-up to xmas at work :D

Cool, whatever you decide, we will be there  8)
You guys have been of so much help, we will stand by your side  ;D

One-Offf Donations

Your help keeps us going!

Donor Subscriptions (NEW!)

Monthly Subscribers make much better Lovers!

Subscribe Here

Teamspeak 3 Server

IP > ts3.petuniaserver.com

Recent

Discord

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 15, 2019, 10:22:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 2318
  • Total Topics: 407
  • Online Today: 23
  • Online Ever: 69
  • (June 22, 2014, 07:48:41 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 11