Web Analytics

Why not

LoneLilly87

Why not
« on: September 25, 2015, 09:49:05 AM »
Say 1 Nice thing about the person above you :P Cant think of something? Say I got nothing! lets Try to get these Forums Booming Eh!

Offline 2yys

• Admin
  • +1008/-100
    • View Profile
    • The Restricted Gamerzz
Re: Why not
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 01:09:19 AM »
lol Sounds like a plan. Id love to see it like it was!!

Offline VolunShade

• +3/-0
  • New Servivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 11:06:31 PM »
I'll say thing about the two people above me as 2yy's didn't say anything :)

LoneLilly: Always a fun person to be around who trys to have fun no matter what!

2yy's : Awesome admin who is always willing to help it seems!

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2015, 07:26:39 PM »
Is it meant to be about ALL people above you, or just the immediate one? I feel sorry for those joining the party late if it's all of them :D

VolunShade & Lilly - as it counts for both of ya!: - Great player to have on the server, patient when shit needs fixing and cool to have folks on that make the place more fun!

2yysfor2: Because gaming would be less fun without 2yys! Especially when he's drunkstreaming!

LoneLilly87

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 04:38:12 PM »
2yy: The Comic Relief for a hard long day! Funny to watch caring.. and he thinks female perverts are awesome as shit! And them Drunk streams and game play are funny Either he goes boom or sum1 hes playing with goes boom... I should know first acculal day of playing his strider hit my gas truck and i went BOOM :)

Volun: Kind hearted bestest body guard ever.. his temper flairs sumtimes but sumtimes thats funny to watch. Ive been around him a long time and watching him play Salty Souls is funny and to die for "temper/rages" :)

Mike: hes on point when getting things fixed he cares for his Petunia Server Family :) we will always love the fact that... when we want hard mode mike makes things hardmode

Offline VolunShade

• +3/-0
  • New Servivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2015, 11:39:15 PM »
Mike: Awesome Admin and hard working when it comes to coding and fixing bugs and adding things that the player wants.

** I am not a baseball, do not use me as such ** Most common line in Salty Souls

Offline 2yys

• Admin
  • +1008/-100
    • View Profile
    • The Restricted Gamerzz
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2015, 07:27:15 PM »
 :) Well written guys you all have a way with word's! Again you are all amazing people, and its a pleasure to have you all here! 

One-Offf Donations

Your help keeps us going!

Donor Subscriptions (NEW!)

Monthly Subscribers make much better Lovers!

Subscribe Here

Teamspeak 3 Server

IP > ts3.petuniaserver.com

Recent

Discord

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 28, 2020, 02:01:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 2318
  • Total Topics: 407
  • Online Today: 20
  • Online Ever: 815
  • (January 22, 2020, 10:33:32 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 9