Web Analytics

Sexual Harassment

LoneLilly87

Sexual Harassment
« on: October 02, 2015, 08:41:10 AM »
I was told to Post this here I was in the Trader zone I heard these few guys Getting Out Right Nasty to Grey Idk If shes Going to Report them But I will Females arent just a piece of meat so dont treat us like one damnit! Either way Heres SS's Please look into it if you dont stop them now It will only get worse... Now Most of this was over Voice Chat So you may have to get Grey to talk to you. But these are there names Listed in the SS i think there were 4/6 of them I know who 2 are but the other 2/4 idk...

LoneLilly87

Re: Sexual Harassment
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 08:41:41 AM »
SS #2 Time i think was around 1:00am-1:30am Eastern time Zone not sure tho I had just sold a Speeder bike prior to the Problem occuring and i think i may have bought lock codes for my door aswell so with in that time frame
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 08:48:04 AM by LoneLilly87 »

Offline VolunShade

• +3/-0
  • New Servivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 06:26:15 PM »
I am not sure if this guy was with the people that Lilly is reporting but there was someone named Dildo Swagginz that was playing as well.

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2015, 06:34:37 PM »
Can anyone let me know the name of one of the offenders? I'll be able to check the chat logs then.

Also, what was said in voice and by who? If there's sexual harassment going on, I want to ban them,

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 07:02:37 PM »
Okay - I found their details in logs - Banned 3 of them (pee pee touchers clan, right?).

Thanks for the report - we take this kinda thing seriously and it has no place on our servers, so I appreciate you posting ;)

Still be cool to know an idea of what was said if possible, mainly in case any of them contact me asking why they were banned - it's fine to PM me with the info if it's not suitable for public airing!

One-Offf Donations

Your help keeps us going!

Donor Subscriptions (NEW!)

Monthly Subscribers make much better Lovers!

Subscribe Here

Teamspeak 3 Server

IP > ts3.petuniaserver.com

Recent

Discord

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2020, 06:16:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 2318
  • Total Topics: 407
  • Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 815
  • (January 22, 2020, 10:33:32 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 20