Web Analytics

New Arma 3 mod to try out

Offline Gilberto0890

• +14/-1
  • New Servivor
    • View Profile
New Arma 3 mod to try out
« on: October 30, 2014, 08:27:27 PM »
Ok guys, yes, I have not been on the game much thanks to the job I got and college. I'm sorry mike and 2yys for not been on much and the others too. I know I'm the best bandit on the server but I cant be on now cause of this personal stuff I have to do to have a dam good life in the future. So, recently this mod came out that you guys should try out. Here is the link. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27193    I have played it for at least 2 hours and the picture below will show you how shocking, how difficult and how annoying it is. It is a good game that we should have for the server when it comes out for multiplayer. I do hope it does cause is that good. Hope to see you soon guys. Take care

Offline Gilberto0890

• +14/-1
  • New Servivor
    • View Profile
Re: New Arma 3 mod to try out
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 08:30:16 PM »
Opps, I gave you guys a thumbnail picture. Sorry, here is the real picture you guys should see.

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 06:54:29 PM »
No worries Gilberto!

I've been looking at that mod a bit too :D

We'll see what we can do ;) they do have a copyrght on it, but will see what we can do soon ;) hehehe - maybe they'll give permission for us to use it on a server.

Thanks for your post Gilberto!

Ok guys, yes, I have not been on the game much thanks to the job I got and college. I'm sorry mike and 2yys for not been on much and the others too. I know I'm the best bandit on the server but I cant be on now cause of this personal stuff I have to do to have a dam good life in the future. So, recently this mod came out that you guys should try out. Here is the link. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27193    I have played it for at least 2 hours and the picture below will show you how shocking, how difficult and how annoying it is. It is a good game that we should have for the server when it comes out for multiplayer. I do hope it does cause is that good. Hope to see you soon guys. Take care
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 09:21:14 PM by Mike »

Offline 2yys

• Admin
  • +1008/-100
    • View Profile
    • The Restricted Gamerzz
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 12:00:52 AM »
From what I see they have MP now!
Changelog:
v1.1
Some new bugs fix:
- Raptor IA ameliorated
- New class for a Raptor with and without IA
- Raptor get more armor (need 3 bullets to die)
- Reign Of Jurassic Mod is now MP compatible
- A new MP mission and a mission template are in mod download!

One-Offf Donations

Your help keeps us going!

Donor Subscriptions (NEW!)

Monthly Subscribers make much better Lovers!

Subscribe Here

Teamspeak 3 Server

IP > ts3.petuniaserver.com

Recent

Discord

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 12, 2019, 02:31:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 2318
  • Total Topics: 407
  • Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 69
  • (June 22, 2014, 07:48:41 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 8