Web Analytics

Poll

Should Rage, Seawats & Cyril be allowed back - Players please vote!

Yes, I've read the below and please give them ONE more chance
7 (87.5%)
No, sorry. I've read the below but still don't want then back
1 (12.5%)
I abstain from voting
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

(VOTE) Rage,Seawest04, and Cyril

Offline rage

• +0/-0
  • New Servivor
    • View Profile
(VOTE) Rage,Seawest04, and Cyril
« on: September 14, 2014, 10:07:51 PM »
EDIT by Mike - This is now a vote - players please read the below and cast your vote!

Hmmm, ok, I would like to start off saying... Mike and Players of Petunia,
Me, Seawest, and Cyril are very sorry for our recent actions, We knew what we did was wrong and there is nothing we can do now to take it back, however We would like to make it up to you guys in any way possible to show that we are changed men for the better of the Petunia Community.

Me and Seawest have both advocated our powers as admin on the other server, to show our commitment to the Petunia Server, this is the first of many steps we are willing and have already done so to show our apologies.

There is nothing more than I can say is sorry, we know this dosen't make our actions right but I do hope we can start fresh and get off on a better footing.

We Love Petunia, we have always loved Petunia but with my recent actions I had a brainfart and I will never tell people to leave the server again.

Me, Seawest, and Cyril have been banned for a lengthy amount of time, and through out the ban we have regretted our actions from day one,

We hope we can be unbanned to show that we have changed and we wish to talk to all the great people we met on the way.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 06:02:52 PM by Mike »

Offline Ambion

• +649/-1
  • New Servivor
    • View Profile
Re: Rage,Seawest04, and Cyril
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 10:14:36 PM »
I know there actions were wrong and I disagree with it fully, I believe second chances are in order, there is people out there who have done just as much and were able to get back to the server People like Khnais and Azzy who was banned for Racism.

Offline Mordecai The Fox

• +14/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 10:51:47 PM »
The admins will discuss this once we're all on.  I shouldn't have to say this but EVERY server, not just ours, follows the rule that if you poach members you will be banned.  Period.  Every other server follows the rule that if you even mention another server you're banned.  In fact, one of our own members was banned on another server when they were asked by an ADMIN if they played somewhere else.  When they answered our server they were banned for life instantly.

Mike, 2yys and myself will discuss this to see what we want to do.

Offline azzytheman

• +0/-1
  • SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 06:59:44 PM »
i think its nice how ambion mentioned me when he posted that shit i want rage and seawest back and ambion i dont know if you can call it racism it was more stereotypical name calling bullshit but its nice how you keep reminding everyone about it gives a nice picture of me on the server even when ambion camped at stary trader along time ago
№63

Offline Ambion

• +649/-1
  • New Servivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 08:28:20 PM »
No Azzy you Misunderstood my point, There is people who got Back who have did wrong just like Rage and Seawest did, Im not too sure about this guy Cyril never seen him on Petunia before tho. Azzy the thing is rules cant always be kept, One of the server rules in No Griefing and Also No Trolling, But People have the Habit to retaliating due to the simplest things, If I kill someone on the server People are going to Yap in side chat which leads to Griefing and Trolling... My Point is they were given second chances just like you were, dont you think It would be fair if this happened with both Rage and Seawest.

Offline azzytheman

• +0/-1
  • SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 04:20:55 AM »
I want them back and i think they diserve a second chance just like i did  so idk what i miss understood there
№63

Offline Pip

• +24/-14
    • View Profile
Re: (VOTE) Rage,Seawest04, and Cyril
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2014, 06:22:18 PM »
I can't seem to vote from my phone, but I can't remember what they did to get banned. However, in Petunia style, they have apologized, and I feel we give them another chance.  So reinstate on probation.
But if they so much as use an aresol can in a manner other than directed, then the ban hammer should drop for good.
Points if you know where I got the can reference.
Give Pip something with a barrel on it, and he will slap Bitches with it.
-Bobthethurd

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2014, 07:02:17 PM »
Okay - it's official, Rage, Seawest, Cyril, ban will be lifted shortly.

HOWEVER - Please be careful how you act in TS, forums & game... when people have a ban lifted, we obviously keep an eye for a bit afterwards ;)

So... welcome back :)

Offline 2yys

• Admin
  • +1008/-100
    • View Profile
    • The Restricted Gamerzz
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2014, 01:20:25 AM »
Welcome back guys!

One-Offf Donations

Your help keeps us going!

Donor Subscriptions (NEW!)

Monthly Subscribers make much better Lovers!

Subscribe Here

Teamspeak 3 Server

IP > ts3.petuniaserver.com

Recent

Discord

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 25, 2020, 06:16:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 2318
  • Total Topics: 407
  • Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 815
  • (January 22, 2020, 10:33:32 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 12