Web Analytics

Khanis05 Ban Appeal Thread And VOTE

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
Khanis05 Ban Appeal Thread And VOTE
« on: May 10, 2014, 10:45:20 PM »
Khanis05 has requested he be allowed to re-join the server. I've talked with other admins and what we've said is that we will open it up to a player vote.

Khanis will reply in a moment giving the reasons he'd like to request to be allowed back on and then after this I will make a vote.

The vote will have two options only:

1 - Khanis05 stays banned, for ever

2- Khanis05 has a 30 day ban

The above will be the two options.

I request that whatever people's views (if they think they'd vote either way), please DO wait for Khanis to reply here with his appeal, it's good to hear people out before deciding either way.

Offline khanis05

• +0/-1
  • New Servivor
    • View Profile
Re: Khanis05 Ban Appeal Thread And VOTE
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 12:13:40 PM »
Hey guys, im sorry with the way I've been playing in game latley, this is due to a personal problem that ive had (which mike knows about). i play this server to keep happy and tbh its the only game i play. i have 20+ games on origin and steam however i only played on US Petunia because i loved it so much! I made some great friends and some enemies, however thats the game and i hope i can some how start over again with PoC and not kill or anything like that.
     I honestly didnt know the base i tried to raid wasnt a PoC base and i didnt know you werent allowed to build over peoples bases to get inside them (i was also told it was an abandoned base :(  ) Recently my mum pased away and i played this server to keep happy and enjoy myself to keep my mind of the fact that i lost my mother. I hope you can take your time to vote for me and i'm gonna come back into the game with a new attitude from khanis05

Offline matty

• +5/-0
  • New Servivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 03:55:49 PM »
I vote 30 day ban not a perm this time BECAUSE even tho he was a bit of a doochbag most of the time I personally did a lot worse previously something witch all the admins no about and i changed i got granted a chance so Khanis thats my vote. if you do get lucky and get back in dont fuck it up.

Offline 2yys

• Admin
  • +1008/-100
    • View Profile
    • The Restricted Gamerzz
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 06:02:04 PM »
I say unban but we stick with the 3 strike rule.
I agree to a 30 day ban by default. It's actually a great 3 strike process.
1st offense = 2 day ban with instructions to read over the page of server rules thoroughly.
2nd offense = 30 day ban
3rd offense = 6 month ban. Because permabans should be reserved for hackers only. Upon returning from a 6 month ban, the player should be under a 6 month probationary period by which a perma ban would be the result in case of violation.

All banned members should have the opportunity to explain their intentions or ignorance and if the circumstances dictate a vote to wipe that ban instance from record, at least 5 donors must vote in favor of cleaning the slate. If for some reason, the rules page is unclear on an offense, this will provide an opportunity to amend or reword it for the future.

Offline jamiet91

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 09:25:47 PM »
i say give him another chance. stick to the rules dude save yourself having this issue in future gd luck dude

savedbygrace

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 11:14:29 PM »
I'll vote a 30 day ban on an issue like this. Whether I believe his story or not, he wasn't hacking and second chances can often reform ones outlook.

Sorry to read about your mom Khanis05. Depression takes many forms and only those who have been through it can understand it's depth of grasp.

Offline khanis05

• +0/-1
  • New Servivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2014, 11:09:19 PM »
thanks guys for your vote and got to say a massive thank you to all the admins for giving me a second chance, im gonna be a changed person when i come back and hopefully i get a second chance from khanis :)

Offline Pip

• +24/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2014, 06:16:42 AM »
thanks guys for your vote and got to say a massive thank you to all the admins for giving me a second chance, im gonna be a changed person when i come back and hopefully i get a second chance from khanis :)

So you want a second chance from yourself????????????
Give Pip something with a barrel on it, and he will slap Bitches with it.
-Bobthethurd

One-Offf Donations

Your help keeps us going!

Donor Subscriptions (NEW!)

Monthly Subscribers make much better Lovers!

Subscribe Here

Teamspeak 3 Server

IP > ts3.petuniaserver.com

Recent

Discord

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 25, 2020, 04:59:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 2318
  • Total Topics: 407
  • Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 815
  • (January 22, 2020, 10:33:32 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 14