Web Analytics

freshie onboard

Offline trots

• +10/-0
  • New Servivor
    • View Profile
freshie onboard
« on: April 20, 2014, 06:36:59 AM »
hey, first time playing on y'alls server and i had a good time. got to talk to mike in TS and met another new player and we headed out for ~~adventure! it was crazy and we died, me at least 3 times.   8)

i posted something on the DayZ forums at mmorpg.com with a link to your Forums pages here and a description of the server ruleset and attitudes.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/834/view/forums/post/6294186/thread/410639#6294186

as i mention in the above post im an old mmorpg player so i do server hop in order to have different characters with different experiences/stories. however, i hope to play here on a regular basis now.

peace.

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
Re: freshie onboard
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 12:48:35 PM »
Hey Trots!

Great to speak to you last night on TS and really glad to hear that you enjoyed playing on the server!

Thanks so much for the post over on mmorpg! I really appreciate that! I'll register there later today and post a followup to you, answering some of the queries you had (re: whitelist, safe zones, PvP in green zones, etc).

No worries re: server hopping! We've a few on here that do that and it's understandable (we have some on here that play as heros but go elsewhere for their 'bandit fix' etc!).

I look forward to seeing you on the server again! - I really liked reading about your adventures! Beans given!

hey, first time playing on y'alls server and i had a good time. got to talk to mike in TS and met another new player and we headed out for ~~adventure! it was crazy and we died, me at least 3 times.   8)

i posted something on the DayZ forums at mmorpg.com with a link to your Forums pages here and a description of the server ruleset and attitudes.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/834/view/forums/post/6294186/thread/410639#6294186

as i mention in the above post im an old mmorpg player so i do server hop in order to have different characters with different experiences/stories. however, i hope to play here on a regular basis now.

peace.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 12:52:02 PM by Mike »

Offline 2yys

• Admin
  • +1008/-100
    • View Profile
    • The Restricted Gamerzz
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 09:53:17 PM »
Welcome and nice to meet you!

peace.

Offline trots

• +10/-0
  • New Servivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 02:46:23 PM »
thanks you guys.

hope the mmorpg post sends some interested players this way.

One-Offf Donations

Your help keeps us going!

Donor Subscriptions (NEW!)

Monthly Subscribers make much better Lovers!

Subscribe Here

Teamspeak 3 Server

IP > ts3.petuniaserver.com

Recent

Discord

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 23, 2020, 04:38:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 2318
  • Total Topics: 407
  • Online Today: 14
  • Online Ever: 815
  • (January 22, 2020, 10:33:32 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 6