My Ban

Offline 2yys

• Admin
  • +1008/-100
    • View Profile
    • The Restricted Gamerzz
Re: My Ban
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2013, 11:14:17 PM »
In the end, If I were the one paying most of the bills and I said no; this thread would be closed for discussion.
I know how some of you feel, but at the end every man needs a 2nd chance! Where would we all be today, if it wart for 2nd chances?
I say let him have his vote, then go from there..

savedbygrace

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2013, 11:32:35 PM »
I don't disagree with you but barking up a tree at a squirrel that has already moved on to the next tree just makes you look like a stupid mutt.

Offline 2yys

• Admin
  • +1008/-100
    • View Profile
    • The Restricted Gamerzz
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2013, 12:11:07 AM »
I don't disagree with you but barking up a tree at a squirrel that has already moved on to the next tree just makes you look like a stupid mutt.
Sorry that you feel that way but if it was u on the end of the BAN hammer I dont think you would feel that way.. Just saying everyone should get a 2nd chance or at least a vote by his peers!

Offline matty

• +5/-0
  • New Servivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2013, 12:58:03 AM »
stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results the ban has not had a vote (may not get one) so I don't have a result.

im not denying what I did was wrong because it was and I take what happens to me like a man I wont bitch or moan and if im not allowed back you wont hear or see me again but I do regret what I did in the past I am a nice guy at heart I am only asking for a chance to prove that im not the same person as I was before. and its true as a few people have said my pride got in the way so I swallowed my pride because I miss this server I cant fault it the admins are honest and friendly always there to help I miss the events and most of all I miss the people this server felt like home an everyone was like a brother I could count on them to have my back if I needed help.

and mord I don't disagree with you what I did was bang out of order and I don't want you to be the bad guy when I know your not I know your a sound geezer and we had a laff when I blow my heli up so please everyone don't take mord as a bad guy on this he and the other admins worked really hard on getting the server the way it is fixing as many bugs as they can so you have a much smoother easier game play if I do manage to get another chance I will help all the people I wronged.

Offline jamiet91

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2013, 01:33:47 AM »
guys this is going well of track lol we are trying to forget about the bad things that happen'd many weeks ago. I no I got banned so not much i say will be enough to get him threw but he does deserver a second chance in my eyes. i mean if he was a new player and tried hacking or duping then I fully understand let him be banned. but its not the case he played for a very long time. putting alot.       
of time into petunia. i no he will do good again he two as also said that he will go onto another server when ever he feels up for some banditry. Mord & Mike i no you'll be risking al oad of time to fix things if he does go bandit again. but i no he wont be like that again. he should at least get a vote or even a few weeks or even months trial i think you would be suprised at how much he has changed in dayz since them dayz :) plz plz plz give him another shot at it. :)

Offline brendan

• +17/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2013, 07:22:53 AM »

i'm so sorry that you cant get passed a human being stressed out over real life WE ALL WANT A VOTE or at least a majority of us do if you cant get passed the bad things that he has done don't then thats your problem most of us have.

Hold on don't speak for majority. Mord has every right to have the stance he has. He has to clean up the mess after someone has a bad day etc. He has to listen to us bitch cause people we trusted and ran with on a regular bases decides to be a douche bag and switch names and shoot you in the back. It would be one thing to announce to friends that you roll with that your going full retard that way they know to look out. But when you do dc runs with the people on one name the switch to the other and completely betray them its another altogether.

Bren you were not here when all this went down or if you were you were very new. Don't presume to speak for the majority and don't try and talk down to Mord, Cause he is always fair and works his ass off constantly to ensure when we go to log on everything is peachy. Also From what I understand he is one of the mail financial reasons we have this amazing server to play on period. So not to sound like a rapper but check your self before you wreck yourself lol.
[/quote]
good sir you have a point but i was talking about the people i know and most of them want him back.

Offline brendan

• +17/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2013, 07:29:08 AM »
In the end, If I were the one paying most of the bills and I said no; this thread would be closed for discussion.
I know how some of you feel, but at the end every man needs a 2nd chance! Where would we all be today, if it wart for 2nd chances?
I say let him have his vote, then go from there..
this is very true when marethyu (hugh jass) became a bandit(ma and my group being the first to be attacked) he got banned  i still voted for him and jameit because everbody deserves a second chance.

Offline brendan

• +17/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2013, 07:32:34 AM »
stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results the ban has not had a vote (may not get one) so I don't have a result.

im not denying what I did was wrong because it was and I take what happens to me like a man I wont bitch or moan and if im not allowed back you wont hear or see me again but I do regret what I did in the past I am a nice guy at heart I am only asking for a chance to prove that im not the same person as I was before. and its true as a few people have said my pride got in the way so I swallowed my pride because I miss this server I cant fault it the admins are honest and friendly always there to help I miss the events and most of all I miss the people this server felt like home an everyone was like a brother I could count on them to have my back if I needed help.

and mord I don't disagree with you what I did was bang out of order and I don't want you to be the bad guy when I know your not I know your a sound geezer and we had a laff when I blow my heli up so please everyone don't take mord as a bad guy on this he and the other admins worked really hard on getting the server the way it is fixing as many bugs as they can so you have a much smoother easier game play if I do manage to get another chance I will help all the people I wronged.
matty has a point morde is not the "bad guy" we are just 2 groups with diffrent oppinions
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 07:34:40 AM by brendan »

Offline brendan

• +17/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2013, 07:40:29 AM »
Brendan, I'm glad you want to have another player back.  That said, you weren't on the server when this occurred

this is what morde said and that is true i was not on the server untill the day before he got banned but about 5 of my australian friends(who now play on the walking chernarus with the exception of zbeast) where on and told me how good aof a pearson matty "was" so to speak and i belive that many people have changed after their bans(such as jameit and marethyu both of which i voted for) so why cant matty change after his ban?

Offline brendan

• +17/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2013, 07:41:49 AM »
Sorry that you feel that way but if it was u on the end of the BAN hammer I dont think you would feel that way.. Just saying everyone should get a 2nd chance or at least a vote by his peers!
this is the most true statment i have read tonight

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2013, 11:24:14 AM »
Hey Matty,

Thanks for the reply and details.

I still can't over-ride what Mordi says really, because I need to back Mr. Mordi - he spends hours on admin duties and looks out for all players, so as he's expressed a strong opinion, the decision lays with mordi this time.

That said, on a personal, non-game related - I'm sorry to hear about all your problems and I hope your son is okay - I can't imagine how much stress all that you described caused! I hope everything has settled down somewhat for you now IRL :)

The only way you could get back on the server really is convince Mr. Mordi that you should be for which I think he'd need to feel that the server would improve, rather than be put at risk etc - this time, without Mordi's say-so, it can't happen.

thanks for the comments but I disagree its not engraved in our character that's why we have a saying blinded by rage people can change. I was the nicest guy you could meet. id help no matter what I even remember getting my heli blown out the sky trying to help 2 new players and I laughed it off with them. then my son was born and I was chuffed but it didn't last long.
I found out:
he needed to go hospital.
he has exmah
asma
his grandparents steeling from him
I got told I will be a shit dad
and so on that's just a short list that tipped my ass over the edge and im sorry I took it out on the people of this server.
mordi aint going to become the bad guy his doing his job protecting you but I assure you im not that person anymore.

Offline matty

• +5/-0
  • New Servivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2013, 06:41:32 PM »
i wont be putting the server at risk nor be destructive again. I would like to help the players in anyway I can people can change. I know I am asking for a lot when I ask for another chance but I wouldn't ask if I didn't regret what I done from the bottom of my heart I can honestly say this was the best server ive ever had the pleasure to play on. and I aint played dayz much since being banned from here it just don't feel right and that's my own fault but again I wouldn't be pleading for another chance if I hadn't changed back to the old matty.

mike everything has died down now and its gotten better thanks for asking :).

Offline matty

• +5/-0
  • New Servivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2013, 09:51:30 PM »
I hate to ask because I don't know whats going on but am I getting a vote or is it a 100% no go. I only ask because I really do miss playing with everyone :(

Offline jamiet91

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2013, 10:10:05 PM »
come on MORD you're like Bruce Almighty haha "you've got the POWER"  haha :)

Offline Pip

• +24/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2013, 11:49:43 PM »
I say open vote.
Give Pip something with a barrel on it, and he will slap Bitches with it.
-Bobthethurd

One-Offf Donations

Your help keeps us going!

Donor Subscriptions (NEW!)

Monthly Subscribers make much better Lovers!

Subscribe Here

Teamspeak 3 Server

IP > ts3.petuniaserver.com

Recent

Discord

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 15, 2019, 05:30:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 2318
  • Total Topics: 407
  • Online Today: 22
  • Online Ever: 69
  • (June 22, 2014, 07:48:41 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 8