Web Analytics

Hit Girl here

Offline Lisa

• +0/-3
  • New Servivor
    • View Profile
Hit Girl here
« on: December 22, 2013, 11:16:23 PM »
To whom it may concern, I am not a bandit and I never destroy ANYTHING! The people in my group do play this style sometimes and that is why I changed my name from F.U.B.A.R to Hit Girl. I have never killed another player on ANY server and I respect peoples base. There is no way possible that you have any facts that point at me doing this. I let it go when I was banned thinking you guys are power trippin  :-\ but I just thought about it and looked at your one sided forum post all about me :o You need to get your facts straight before you go banning everyone who plays together just because a few did not follow the rules  ;) I don't imagine your server will stay populated with this mentality. Also, Free is in our group or at least was, and he did not get banned? Should I have made a donation so I could play?

Good luck with your server  :)

Hit Girl

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Hit Girl here
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 11:27:04 PM »
Unfortunately for you - I witnessed your lying first hand ;)

Outside electro in a armoured vehicle that had been driving around killing people whilst you were part of that team?

Then pretending you were not with them - lying about how you had 'stolen the bandits vehicle' then rolled it...

Met a survivor on the road after this right? - That was me and I'd been watching you guys rock around killing people and causing grief.

Moreover your little team (hit girl - you, matty and jamiet and ninja) had been going around trying to cause shit for ages.

Regarding needing to get our facts straight...

I think you'll find we did have our facts straight - you were being a pain in the ass, caused grief that took admin time to investigate - and got banned.

As for 'should you have donated to play'...

If you had - I would have cancelled your payment as you're not welcome on the server. LOTS of players don't donate and you know what? They are VERY welcome on our server still. You don't get banned for NOT DONATING - you get banned for ACTING LIKE A PAIN IN THE ASS CHILDISH MUPPET.

FREE is a well respected member of the server who, despite being associated with your lil team before, was witnessed to NOT take part in much of the chaos you guys caused (seriously, once we realised it was you guys causing the shit, you had 2 or 3 admins watching you on spectate, logging your IP, etc - We know who did what)

You may well also notice that:

* Jamiet appealed - we discussed - voted, and he was allowed back on...
* Matty appealed - has been told he can come back on

* YOU - responded with the attitude that I think makes the point very nicely - BAD ATTITUDE and full of self entitlement!

Re: Our server growing - we try VERY hard to help players with glitches, take on-board thoughts etc. We may not get it 100% right ALL the time, but we do our best. As well as Jamiet & Matty, we have let other players back after a ban - SEVERAL times.

Anyway, thanks for NOT posting a reasoned, rational request to have you ban re-considered, you've made it much easier for me to say this:

GLAD YOU ARE BANNED!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 11:28:39 PM by Mike »

Offline 2yys

• Admin
  • +1008/-100
    • View Profile
    • The Restricted Gamerzz
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 01:46:59 AM »
Well said Mike!!
I 2nd that "GLAD YOU ARE BANNED!"

Offline Free

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 01:33:16 PM »
Well I guess I am not welcome back in their clan  :P Thanks for the post Mike and the whole situation for me kind of sucks. I just wanted a fun server with good people and to play Day Z. I found it at Petunia and I guess they are bitter. Who the fuck knows, but internet drama amuses me.

They did grief and cause all sorts of shit. It surprised me so much because they were not like this I thought and just wanted a good server to play on as well. I stood up for each of them and appealed their individual case. It is what it is....

Merry Christmas all!

Free

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 02:28:39 PM »
Yup we were really surprised too :S

At least jamiet and matty appealed and said their case - Hit Girl just got abbusive! Lol

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 02:29:22 PM »
Well said Mike!!
I 2nd that "GLAD YOU ARE BANNED!"

Offline 2yys

• Admin
  • +1008/-100
    • View Profile
    • The Restricted Gamerzz
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2013, 10:36:43 PM »
Beans for you both Merry Christmas !!

One-Offf Donations

Your help keeps us going!

Donor Subscriptions (NEW!)

Monthly Subscribers make much better Lovers!

Subscribe Here

Teamspeak 3 Server

IP > ts3.petuniaserver.com

Recent

Discord

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 15, 2019, 05:40:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 2318
  • Total Topics: 407
  • Online Today: 22
  • Online Ever: 69
  • (June 22, 2014, 07:48:41 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 12