Web Analytics

Please return Matty

Offline Free

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
Please return Matty
« on: October 29, 2013, 01:41:05 AM »
Greetings Petunia community! I am reaching out unbeknownst of a certain English friend of mine, Matty. This is about a legitimate hero of Day-Z gone temporarily insane, resentful and angry about miscellaneous circumstances. I do not wish to bore you with the details, nor do I care to indulge you of the many stories and months of hero and hard work Matty put into the Petunia server. I only have the desire to speak-up for Matty because Jaime and he were the ones who initially helped me on this server and opened my eyes to a new kind of Day-Z. A kind that includes not only murder and backstabbing, but an environment of assisting and aiding each other instead. True, there are bandits and codes to live by which Matty may have broken, but I am asking for a second chance.

As many know, Matty went of the "reservation," but I implore your forgiveness to allow the old Matty back. He misses playing with everyone and is remorseful yet prideful. Can we please open a discussion up to the fact that time has passed and we can move on in this post apocalyptic gaming world we all are engaged in.

Sincerely,

Free

(Edit by Mike - Free, really sorry but given all the circumstances laid out in my post below, Matty won't be back. I really respect you and your commitment to helping, and this was a big part of Jamiet coming back, but I have to draw a line under this one) :(
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 04:48:04 PM by 26 »

Re: Please return Matty
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 02:40:39 AM »
I respect your mediation but true repentance calls for humility and Matty must present HIMSELF to the people of Petunia, not his attourney. ;) Just my humble point of view.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 02:40:39 AM by 57 »

Offline Free

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 12:45:55 AM »
Snipe, that is a legitimate request. i have not told him that I posted this and will ask if he would like to come and discuss.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 12:45:55 AM by 26 »

Offline brendan

• +17/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 01:52:54 AM »
he was a good pearson id like to see him back
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 01:52:54 AM by 53 »

Offline 2yys

• Admin
  • +1008/-100
    • View Profile
    • The Restricted Gamerzz
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 01:54:58 AM »
Same
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 01:54:58 AM by 8 »

Offline brendan

• +17/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 10:52:31 PM »
why was he banned?

« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 03:38:54 AM by 53 »

Offline Nobody

• +11/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 12:43:24 AM »

Quote:

Quote from brendan on Thu, 31 Oct 2013 22:52

why was he banned?

Yes, he was nice -when he was being Matty! He was also playing as other identities that weren't so nice and with other members of his group he pissed off many people on the server.

www.petuniaserver.com/forum/server-discussion-group1/ban-appeals-forum5/base-destruction-%E2%80%93we-know-who-did-it-%E2%80%93-they%E2%80%99re-banned%E2%80%A6-what-do-you-think-advise-please-thread119/
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 03:38:54 AM by 12 »

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 01:46:36 AM »
Just following on from what Nobody said above - name changes - blowing up vehicles in bases for the hell of it, then changing back to being friendly to get a lift after dying. This is after playing as a friendly for ages, making it even more sad. Possibly linked to being involved with another server, as it was after starting the other server, they seemed to come back to our server sometimes and start griefing & trolling :(

Continuing to change names, and trick people by swapping names back and forth, and generally greifing heavily.

This, coupled with the fact that he hasn't even bothered to post a request himself, means his time for appealing is, unfortunately, gone.

Matty won't be back, sorry guys :(
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 03:38:54 AM by 6 »

Offline Mordecai The Fox

• +14/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2013, 02:55:29 AM »

Quote:

Quote from Mike on Fri, 01 Nov 2013 01:46

Just following on from what Nobody said above - name changes - blowing up vehicles in bases for the hell of it, then changing back to being friendly to get a lift after dying. This is after playing as a friendly for ages, making it even more sad. Possibly linked to being involved with another server, as it was after starting the other server, they seemed to come back to our server sometimes and start griefing & trolling :(

Continuing to change names, and trick people by swapping names back and forth, and generally greifing heavily.

This, coupled with the fact that he hasn't even bothered to post a request himself, means his time for appealing is, unfortunately, gone.

Matty won't be back, sorry guys :(

I'm going to put my two cents in on this as well.  My own opinion matches that of Mike's.  Because of what happened I can not see giving Matty a second chance on the server.  I give you an A for effort on this one though, Free.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 03:38:54 AM by 3 »

Offline Cason

• +2/-0
  • Ghost has few friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2013, 12:10:02 AM »
I was there when he got banned. I know Jamiet is back and I do not like that either. Matty was playing under the identity Ninja and following Jamiet around and going with him. I asked Jamiet if he wanted to do some missions so we met up and as soon as I got there Ninja(Matty) started attacking me. They were using the different names to get away with stealing and murdering. I don't think they should have been allowed back because we can't trust that they won't do it again.
Rawr

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2013, 02:22:36 AM »
Hi Cason,

I understand. Matty won't be back, don't worry. Jamiet is back because of the vote, and also Jamiet wasn't quite so involved.

Matty wasn't Ninja btw, Matty was nighthawk and another name, but wasn't Ninja - he was a separate person. It was Matty (nighthawk or whatever) and Ninja that pulled the stunt mentioned below.

That's why Jamiet was allowed back - he didn't do stuff quite as bad, and politely appealed, and won a vote.

Matty though, for one was one of the worst of the bunch it seemed, and for two hasn't even appealed in person :D - So he won't be back ;)

Closing this ban appeal thread, as it's reached it's dead end :D

I was there when he got banned. I know Jamiet is back and I do not like that either. Matty was playing under the identity Ninja and following Jamiet around and going with him. I asked Jamiet if he wanted to do some missions so we met up and as soon as I got there Ninja(Matty) started attacking me. They were using the different names to get away with stealing and murdering. I don't think they should have been allowed back because we can't trust that they won't do it again.

One-Offf Donations

Your help keeps us going!

Donor Subscriptions (NEW!)

Monthly Subscribers make much better Lovers!

Subscribe Here

Teamspeak 3 Server

IP > ts3.petuniaserver.com

Recent

Discord

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 25, 2020, 07:00:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 2318
  • Total Topics: 407
  • Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 815
  • (January 22, 2020, 10:33:32 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 11