Web Analytics

Ban Appeal: ELITExKILLER

savedbygrace

Re: Ban Appeal: ELITExKILLER
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2014, 10:51:53 PM »
You should delete your new thread ELite, and just appeal in this one again.

Looks like someone didn't waste time stealing a bean from you. Oi vay(hand to face)

Offline ELITExKILLER

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2014, 06:21:39 PM »
Removed new post..

New ban appeal 1/20/14: Hey. It's me again. I was seeing if I could try to get back onto the Petunia server. It's been awhile. I completely understand if you would not want me back on the server. It's fine if I can't get back on. But I've learned my lesson. I mean, if you don't think I did, that's fine.. I can understand if I am not wanted back. I was just wondering if I could maybe get back on...

Thanks,
                                                                                                                                  Elite

savedbygrace

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2014, 07:54:13 PM »
Without starting another heated debate over moral standards and how people from different parts of the world view certain topics or "words" in this situation, I'd propose an effort at forgiveness and actually extending that second chance. He DID declare a public apology those months ago and HAS served an absence from the server since. Should a vote not be considered?

Offline 2yys

• Admin
  • +1008/-100
    • View Profile
    • The Restricted Gamerzz
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2014, 12:55:21 AM »
Without starting another heated debate over moral standards and how people from different parts of the world view certain topics or "words" in this situation, I'd propose an effort at forgiveness and actually extending that second chance. He DID declare a public apology those months ago and HAS served an absence from the server since. Should a vote not be considered?
Well said Savedbygrace, and you have a point here. I think this was is up to Nobody! If Nobody says vote then I will say vote!

Offline Pip

• +24/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2014, 12:56:33 AM »
I'm indifferent.  If he was a cool player before his had his douchenozzle attack, then sure, why not.  If he was a dick to everyone from the get go, then hell no. 
Give Pip something with a barrel on it, and he will slap Bitches with it.
-Bobthethurd

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2014, 07:48:26 PM »
Okay - All things considered, I think we can let you back on :D

On the strict understanding that it's because we think you know what was wrong and regret it. :)

I'll remove the ban shortly, welcome back!

Offline ELITExKILLER

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2014, 05:00:58 AM »
Thank you thank you thank you! I've missed this server so much... I'll hop on tomorrow!!

Offline 2yys

• Admin
  • +1008/-100
    • View Profile
    • The Restricted Gamerzz
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2014, 02:46:47 AM »
Welcome back!  ;)

Offline Mike

• +259/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2014, 02:49:02 AM »
Hey, no probs :)

I just double checked and found your IP on a ban list still :P - I've removed it tho so you should be all good now :D

Thank you thank you thank you! I've missed this server so much... I'll hop on tomorrow!!

One-Offf Donations

Your help keeps us going!

Donor Subscriptions (NEW!)

Monthly Subscribers make much better Lovers!

Subscribe Here

Teamspeak 3 Server

IP > ts3.petuniaserver.com

Recent

Discord

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 25, 2020, 06:57:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 2318
  • Total Topics: 407
  • Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 815
  • (January 22, 2020, 10:33:32 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 16